Re: Libpq functions & string to obtain connection parameters

От arnaud gaboury
Тема Re: Libpq functions & string to obtain connection parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 5:01 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 10/07/2016 07:58 AM, arnaud gaboury wrote:

> GGGrrrhhhhh
>
> -------------------------------
> # systemctl restart postgresql
>  # su mattermost
> bash-4.3$ psql postgresql://mmuser:XXXYYYY@/mattermost?
> psql (9.5.4)
> Type "help" for help.
>
> mattermost=> \q
>
> OK. Now I know unix user mattermost can connect to mattermost Db via
> unix socket. BUT when trying to write this in my URI:
>
> postgresql://mmuser:MyPwd@/mattermost?connect_timeout=10

So what app/framework/code is processing the above?

> I get this from my app :
> Failed to ping db err:pq: SSL is not enabled on the server

That does not look like something coming from Postgres, but from
whatever is initiating the connection.

Yes. I will contact the app maintener and see how we can deal with this issue.

Thank you for your time and help. Have a good weekend.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com