Re: Libpq functions & string to obtain connection parameters

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Libpq functions & string to obtain connection parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
arnaud gaboury <arnaud.gaboury@gmail.com> writes:
> OK. Now I know unix user mattermost can connect to mattermost Db via unix
> socket. BUT when trying to write this in my URI:

> postgresql://mmuser:MyPwd@/mattermost?connect_timeout=10

> I get this from my app :
> Failed to ping db err:pq: SSL is not enabled on the server

> Is it normal to still have this error ? Adding  sslmode param will not
> change anything as it is ignored for Unix domain socket communication.

That message isn't coming out of libpq; I can't find any such string
in the community git repo.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Libpq functions & string to obtain connection parameters
Сообщение: Re: Libpq functions & string to obtain connection parameters