Re: query from two tables & concat the result

От arnaud gaboury
Тема Re: query from two tables & concat the result
Дата
Список pgsql-general

>> thetradinghall=> SELECT u.username ||'@'||d.domain as email_address
>> FROM email.mailusers u
>> INNER JOIN
>> email.domainlist d
>> ON
>> (u.domain_id=d.id);
>>
>>            email_address
>> -----------------------------------
>>  arnaud.gaboury@thetradinghall.com
>> (1 row)
>>
>> As for the cleaning of ID, I dropped id and changed both primary keys.
>> Thank you so much for your prompt answer and help.

In fact I kept the id for table domainlist (changed the name
accordingly your advise). If I remove the id column, I will not be
able anymore to do the above SELECT , no?
The condition (u.domain_id=d.id) will no more be possible.

Am I wrong?

--

google.com/+arnaudgabourygabx