Re: Postgres 9.5 - password for new windows user

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgres 9.5 - password for new windows user
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/03/2016 05:47 AM, Weisenberg, Sofy Hefets wrote:
> Thanks for the response!
>
> Yes, I am sure that I was not prompted during setup to enter a password. Perhaps the graphical installer that I have
isdifferent from the one shown in the link. I went through all of the other steps, but it skipped the password step for
somereason.

I just downloaded the 9.5 Win x86-32 version from the link you show
below. When I do an install it prompts for a database superuser
password. Unfortunately I do not have an x86-64 Windows machine
available to test if the install is the same. I suspect it is, otherwise
this list would be seeing more on this topic.

Are you deep into setting up Postgres on your machine?

If not I would suggest uninstalling the installation you have now and
trying again.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: arnaud gaboury
Сообщение: Re: query from two tables & concat the result
От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: query from two tables & concat the result