Re: [GENERAL] pg_repack and Postgres versions > 9.4

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_repack and Postgres versions > 9.4
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] pg_repack and Postgres versions > 9.4
Список pgsql-general
I wonder why this is not a VACUUM option.

On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 at 15:30 Kenneth Marshall <ktm@rice.edu> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 09:15:51AM -0500, Bill Moran wrote:

> Does anyone have experience using pg_repack on Postgres versions > 9.4?
> Specifically 9.5, but probably 9.6 at some point.
>
> The documentation claims it supports up to 9.4. I haven't looked at it
> closely enough to guess whether there might be changes in 9.5/9.6 to
> cause it not to work any more.
>
> Anyone know? Or, alternatively, anyone have another option to get the
> same job done?
>
> --
> Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>

Hi Bill,

We are currently using it with 9.5.5 and it works well. I would expect
that it would work with 9.6 as well, but we have not tested it.

Regards,
Ken