Re: [GENERAL] pg_repack and Postgres versions > 9.4

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_repack and Postgres versions > 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At Tue, 20 Dec 2016 20:32:19 +0000, Gaetano Mendola <mendola@gmail.com> wrote in
<CAJycT5reA+q7X_czMFURfcSy-QNoycorEsTWySL1qoTFwyoxzg@mail.gmail.com>
> I wonder why this is not a VACUUM option.
>
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 at 15:30 Kenneth Marshall <ktm@rice.edu> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 09:15:51AM -0500, Bill Moran wrote:
> > >
> > > Does anyone have experience using pg_repack on Postgres versions > 9.4?
> > > Specifically 9.5, but probably 9.6 at some point.
> > >
> > > The documentation claims it supports up to 9.4. I haven't looked at it
> > > closely enough to guess whether there might be changes in 9.5/9.6 to
> > > cause it not to work any more.
> > >
> > > Anyone know? Or, alternatively, anyone have another option to get the
> > > same job done?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
> >
> > Hi Bill,
> >
> > We are currently using it with 9.5.5 and it works well. I would expect
> > that it would work with 9.6 as well, but we have not tested it.

As more official statement, this page says that it supports PG9.5
as of 1.3.3.

http://pgxn.org/dist/pg_repack/doc/pg_repack.html

> pg_repack 1.3.3
> Added support for PostgreSQL 9.5

Latest version seems 1.3.4.

The requirements on the page looks somewhat stale.

> Requirements
>   PostgreSQL versions
>   PostgreSQL 8.3, 8.4, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How well does PostgreSQL 9.6.1 support unicode?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How well does PostgreSQL 9.6.1 support unicode?