Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Mark Rofail
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:08 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
So let's step back a bit,
get a patch that works for the case where the types match on both sides
of the FK, then we review that patch; if all is well, we can discuss the
other problem as a stretch goal.

Agreed. This should be a future improvment.

I think the next step should be testing the performnce before/after the modifiactions.