Does logical replication supports cross platform servers?

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Does logical replication supports cross platform servers?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi All,

I am not able to find any docs suggesting that PostgreSQL logical replication supports
cross platform servers (windows --> Linux or vice-versa).

When I tried with simple basic commands and it worked and also some of the other members are also suggesting to use logical replication for the above scenarios in [1].

But I am unable find this support mentioning in the docs, Do we support? or any problems? If it supports it is better to update the docs.

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi
Fujitsu Australia