Systemtap + Postgresql production readiness

От Andrew Glen-Young
Тема Systemtap + Postgresql production readiness
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I've successfully built and tested Postgres with systemtap/dtrace
support. The functionality is great, but I'm not finding many details
about how stable systemtap and Postgresql are in production.

I will ask the systemtap lists as well, but I was hoping that someone
here may be able to provide some detail?

Regards,
Andrew Glen-Young