Re: List removal requests (apologies in advance)

От ๏̯͡๏ Guido Barosio
Тема Re: List removal requests (apologies in advance)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I recommend you roaring penguin; a spam and filtering software that works great :)

#moreFlame

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 5:28 PM, Dianne Skoll <dfs@roaringpenguin.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am probably going to get flamed... but...

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, could you people STOP sending removal
requests to the list?  It's annoying as ****!

Follow the instructions in the List-Unsubscribe: header.  If that's too
complicated, then email the list owner, pgsql-admin-owner@lists.postgresql.org

I feel dirty for posting this to the entire list.  I apologize to all.

Regards,

Dianne.

PS: The wall of shame follows.

Eric Man <eman@mediamath.com>