Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application

От Kiran
Тема Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your response.
I tried with logging. The application is inserting the record that I am passing into the database. But the trigger is not firing.
I have been looking into this issue since morning with out any positive outcome :(.
If you have any other tips, it will be really helpful.

regards
Kiran