How could I find the last modified procedure in the database?

От Dhimant Patel
Тема How could I find the last modified procedure in the database?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I have postgres (PostgreSQL) 9.0.3 running.
I also created several procedures/functions and now I don't remember the last procedure I worked on! - I thought I could always get this from metadata.

Now I'm stuck - couldn't find this details anywhere in catalog tables!

Is there anyway I can get this information?

Thanks,
DP.