Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Greg Nancarrow
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 9:04 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please find attached the latest patch set v82*

Some suggested changes to the 0001 patch comments (and note also the
typo "doumentation"):
diff of before and after follows:

8c8
< built-in logical replication, we need to do the below things:
---
> built-in logical replication, we need to do the following things:
16,17c16,17
< * Add a new SUBSCRIPTION option "two_phase" to allow users to enable it.
< We enable the two_phase once the initial data sync is over.
---
> * Add a new SUBSCRIPTION option "two_phase" to allow users to enable two-phase
> transactions. We enable the two_phase once the initial data sync is over.
23c23
< * Adds new subscription TAP tests, and new subscription.sql regression tests.
---
> * Add new subscription TAP tests, and new subscription.sql regression tests.
25c25
< * Updates PG doumentation.
---
> * Update PG documentation.
33c33
< * Prepare API for in-progress transactions is not supported.
---
> * Prepare API for in-progress transactions.

Regards,
Greg Nancarrow
Fujitsu Australia