Re: Strange corruption in psql output on mereswine

От Clarence Ho
Тема Re: Strange corruption in psql output on mereswine
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the heads up.

Just saw "gull" has issue with the build too.

Both "gull" and "mereswine" run on the same machine. Probably wear out the SD card. Will stop these two animals and do a disk check.

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:36 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> The last two runs show strange but identical (?) corruption in psql
> output on mereswine (Debian on ARMv7):

> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mereswine&dt=2018-11-08%2009%3A10%3A14
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mereswine&dt=2018-11-07%2011%3A58%3A07

Note that the corruption is in the *expected* file, not the test result
file.  I think this must mean that mereswine's git repo has become
corrupted.  I'd recommend "rm -rf" on the repo and let the buildfarm
script pull down a fresh copy next time it runs.