Re: Strange corruption in psql output on mereswine

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Strange corruption in psql output on mereswine
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> The last two runs show strange but identical (?) corruption in psql
> output on mereswine (Debian on ARMv7):

> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mereswine&dt=2018-11-08%2009%3A10%3A14
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mereswine&dt=2018-11-07%2011%3A58%3A07

Note that the corruption is in the *expected* file, not the test result
file.  I think this must mean that mereswine's git repo has become
corrupted.  I'd recommend "rm -rf" on the repo and let the buildfarm
script pull down a fresh copy next time it runs.