PGadmin 1.20.0 / Apple MBP 13 (early 2015) SwissGerman Keyboard [!¨][^`] keys bug

От Erwan Begoc
Тема PGadmin 1.20.0 / Apple MBP 13 (early 2015) SwissGerman Keyboard [!¨][^`] keys bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi All,
I could not find this bug listed anywhere.

With PGadmin 1.20 from binary .dmg file, on a early 2015 13 inch Retina MacBookPro with Swiss german keyboard, I am getting a strange bug where in the SQL editor pane, i am not able to use two keys for characters ^ ` and characters ! ¨ , no output is given as if the press was not registered.

These keys are located left from the Backspace for the first one and just underneath it, left of the Enter key for the second one.

This is only the case in the SQL Editor pane, the Scratch Pad pane allows me to type these two keys. I can copy paste the exclamation park when needed from the scratch pad to the SQL editor.

Best Regards

 Erwan Bégoc

Сообщение: Re: pgagent hangs forever in "r" state
Сообщение: Re: pgagent hangs forever in "r" state