Re: Problem with displaying "wide" tables in psql

От Sergey Muraviov
Тема Re: Problem with displaying "wide" tables in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
There were no support for wrapping and old-ascii line style in expanded mode at all.
But now they are.

Sergey Muraviov wrote:
> I hope that I realized old-ascii logic correctly.

I don't know what you changed here, but I don't think we need to
preserve old-ascii behavior in the new code, in any way.  If you're
mimicking something obsolete and the end result of the new feature is
not great, perhaps that should be rethought.

Can you please provide sample output for the previous version compared
to this new version?  What changed?

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Best regards,
Sergey Muraviov
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Problem with displaying "wide" tables in psql
Сообщение: Re: Problem with displaying "wide" tables in psql