Re: wrapping in extended mode doesn't work well with default pager

От Sergey Muraviov
Тема Re: wrapping in extended mode doesn't work well with default pager
Дата
Re: wrapping in extended mode doesn't work well with default pager
Список pgsql-hackers
I found some new bugs and fix them.
And I had to make many changes.

Sorry, a couple things still look to not be quite right.

1) The width of the table when linestyle=old-ascii and border=0 or
border=1 (and expanded=on and format=wrapped) seems to off by one.

2) The hyphens following the RECORD NN are short by one

I'm surprised the last patch was so big since it sounded like a simple
off-by-one bug. It looks like you've removed the leading space on the
border=0 expanded case. I guess that makes sense but we should
probably stop making significant changes now and just focus on fixing
the off by one bugs.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Muraviov