Re: BUG #16215: Restore failes if number of workers inpostgresql.conf is lower than on source system

От Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens
Тема Re: BUG #16215: Restore failes if number of workers inpostgresql.conf is lower than on source system
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Sergei,

as far as I understand these restrictions apply when hot_standby is set to on AND a recovery.conf is missing.
I can confirm that hot_standby is commented out - is this setting on by default?

grep hot_standby  /etc/postgresql/10/main/postgresql.conf
#hot_standby = on                       # "off" disallows queries during recovery
#hot_standby_feedback = off             # send info from standby to prevent

Cheers