Re: Get date timestamp(3) without time zone column - PGSQL 9.5

От Patrick B
Тема Re: Get date timestamp(3) without time zone column - PGSQL 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

You were right, there was something wrong with my original query:

SELECT cast(tasks_start as date) FROM "tasks" WHERE (Date(tasks_start) in ('2016-08-10');

I was able to get the expected data using the above query...

Cheers
Patrick

Сообщение: Re: postgres question: Views with duplicate field names
Сообщение: Re: postgres question: Views with duplicate field names