Re: Get date timestamp(3) without time zone column - PGSQL 9.5

От amulsul
Тема Re: Get date timestamp(3) without time zone column - PGSQL 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Try using double colon opperator instead of cast().

E. g.  task_start::date

Regards,
Amul
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse brevity and tpyos.

On Mon, 5 Sep, 2016 at 8:29 am, Patrick Baker [via PostgreSQL]
Hi guys,

I got the tasks table that has the tasks_start column:
tasks_start        | timestamp(3) without time zone

select tasks_start from tasks LIMIT 1;
tasks_start
-------------------
2016-08-10 00:30:00

 I'm trying to cast the date, using this query:
SELECT cast(tasks_start as date) FROM "jobs" WHERE "tasks"."deleted" = 'f' AND "tasks"."recurrence_id" = 1 AND (Date(tasks_start) in ('2016-08-10')

but it doesn't work.. I get 0 rows... what am I doing wrong?

cheers
Patrick

http://postgresql.nabble.com/Get-date-timestamp-3-without-time-zone-column-PGSQL-9-5-tp5919421.html
To start a new topic under PostgreSQL - general, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from PostgreSQL - general, click here.
NAML