Re: isolation test fails on installcheck

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: isolation test fails on installcheck
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 12:54 AM, Jaime Casanova <jaime@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Jaime Casanova <jaime@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>>
>>> anyway, your commit fix the problem. thanks
>>
>> Thanks for confirming.  What platform are you testing on, anyway?
>> I'm still wondering why you saw it when the buildfarm did not.
>>

> Debian 7 (64 bits)
> Kernel: 3.2.41-2
> Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
> gcc 4.7.2
>
> don't know what else you could need, please let me know if you want
> any other info

argh! sorry, i forgot that the tests were run in a test machine so the
real information is:

Debian 6
Kernel: 2.6.32-5-amd64
Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 TL-60
gcc 4.4.5

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación