Re: Is there really no interest in SQL Standard?

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: Is there really no interest in SQL Standard?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> > And as I said - David showed interests and we sometimes talk about it too.
> > I never wanted to bother hackers with all this stuff.
>
> Actually, I would be very interested to see you post reports
> before/after each meeting either on -hackers or pgsql-sql.

Well Susanne said that the drafts are not public information so maybe
the things that *could* end up in a draft shouldn't be either, if so i
agree with the idea of creating a private list for that

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación