Re: Improving GEQO

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: Improving GEQO
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 1:06 PM, alejandro <boix@uclv.cu> wrote:
> hello, my partner and me are working with the goal of improve the GEQO's
> performance, we tried with Ant Colony Optimization, but it does not improve,
> actually we are trying with a new variant of Genetic Algorithm, specifically
> Micro-GA. This algorithm finds a better solution than GEQO in less time,
> however the total query execution time is higher. The fitness is calculated
> by geqo_eval function. Does anybody know why this happens?

It will be difficult for anyone here to figure out anything without
the code to look at

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Disabling trust/ident authentication configure option
Сообщение: Re: Disabling trust/ident authentication configure option