Re: PROBABLE BUG

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: PROBABLE BUG
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 4:11 AM, matty <torellim3@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have noticed that when I execute this query, the DB (postgresql) is
> crashed.

I executed this query without problem. This are the versions i have, i
will recommend you to upgrade those that differ from yours and retry
(specially geos, i remember we saw a problem with it recently).

anyway, this is obviously a bug that should be better reported in the
postgis mailing lists, not here. so, if after upgrading those
libraries you still have the problem report it to this list:

select version();
                                                   version
-----------------------------------
 PostgreSQL 9.2.4 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC)
4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-3), 64-bit
(1 row)

select  postgis_lib_version();
 postgis_lib_version
---------------------
 2.0.3
(1 row)

select postgis_proj_version();
   postgis_proj_version
--------------------------
 Rel. 4.8.0, 6 March 2012
(1 row)

select postgis_geos_version();
 postgis_geos_version
 3.3.8-CAPI-1.7.8
(1 row)

--=20
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitaci=F3n
Phone: +593 4 5107566         Cell: +593 987171157