Re: MERGE SQL statement for PG12

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: MERGE SQL statement for PG12
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 at 00:01, Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've rebased the patch against the current master. The patch hasn't changed much since the last time.

Hi Pavan,

I had this crash when running sqlsmith against the previous version of
this patch and just confirmed it still crash with this version (which
makes sense because you said patch hasn't changed much)

To reproduce run this query against regression database:

"""
MERGE INTO public.pagg_tab_ml_p3 as target_0
USING public.prt2_l_p3_p2 as ref_0 ON target_0.a = ref_0.a
WHEN MATCHED AND cast(null as tid) <= cast(null as tid) THEN DELETE;
"""

attached is a backtrace

--
Jaime Casanova                      www.2ndQuadrant.com