Re: MERGE SQL statement for PG12

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: MERGE SQL statement for PG12
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 11:51 AM Jaime Casanova <jaime.casanova@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 at 00:01, Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've rebased the patch against the current master. The patch hasn't changed much since the last time.

Hi Pavan,

I had this crash when running sqlsmith against the previous version of
this patch and just confirmed it still crash with this version (which
makes sense because you said patch hasn't changed much)

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for taking efforts to run sqlsmith. I've fixed the problem in the attached patch. Please confirm and let me know if sqlsmith throws more errors with the revised version.

Thanks,
Pavan

Вложения