Re: BUG #17621: PostgreSQL 15 Windows installer still downloads Beta 3

От Fahar Abbas
Тема Re: BUG #17621: PostgreSQL 15 Windows installer still downloads Beta 3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
@Sandeep Thakkar

Please take a look?

On Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:00 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      17621
Logged by:          Adam Rauch
Email address:      adam@labkey.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Windows

PostgreSQL 15 Beta 4 was released a couple weeks ago, but the Windows
installer link at
https://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdevdownload still
downloads Beta 3. I realize EDB is a third-party site, but I didn't see a
better place to report this.

Also, it would be nice if the "PostgreSQL version" drop-down on this bug
reporting form provided a 15.x option.

--
Fahar Abbas
pgAdmin4 team