Re: BUG #17620: JIT-Compiler causes Segmentation Fault

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #17620: JIT-Compiler causes Segmentation Fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2022-09-22 15:52:07 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> This can be reproduced with the official Docker Image "postgres:13.8".
> Steps to reproduce:

> First install the Debian Package `postgresql-13-postgis-3`

Hm - is that part required to trigger the problem? Your reproducer doesn't
reference postgis anywhere....

I tried to reproduce this, without success, neither inside nor outside a
container. I did start the container with podman, not docker though.

> A core dump is produced as well, but it is not of any use, i presume because
> of JIT Compilation

Does the core dump look more sensible if you turn on 'jit_debugging_support'?

Greetings,

Andres Freund