Re: Regarding automatic table partitioning in PostgreSQL 12 versionis possible or not

От Durgamahesh Manne
Тема Re: Regarding automatic table partitioning in PostgreSQL 12 versionis possible or not
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 7:43 PM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Greetings,

* Durgamahesh Manne (maheshpostgres9@gmail.com) wrote:
> Please let me know that automatic table partitioning is possible in pgsql
> 12 or not without using trigger function

The approach I'd recommend for automatically getting new table partitions
created, at least today, is to use pg_partman, which is a very handy
extension for working with partitions in PG.

Thanks,

Stephen

Hi sir

Thank you for this valuable information