Re: Regarding automatic table partitioning in PostgreSQL 12 versionis possible or not

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Regarding automatic table partitioning in PostgreSQL 12 versionis possible or not
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Durgamahesh Manne (maheshpostgres9@gmail.com) wrote:
> Please let me know that automatic table partitioning is possible in pgsql
> 12 or not without using trigger function

The approach I'd recommend for automatically getting new table partitions
created, at least today, is to use pg_partman, which is a very handy
extension for working with partitions in PG.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения