Re: dbuser acess privileges

От Durgamahesh Manne
Тема Re: dbuser acess privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-general

From: Durgamahesh Manne <maheshpostgres9@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 12:07 PM
To: pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: dbuser acess privileges

hi

Respected international pgsql team

pershing=# grant INSERT on public.hyd to ravi;

GRANT

i have granted insert command access to non superuser(ravi)

pershing=> insert into hyd (id,name) values('2','delhi');

INSERT 0 1

here data inserted

pershing=# grant UPDATE on public.hyd to ravi;

GRANT

i have granted update command access to non superuser(ravi)

pershing=> update public.hyd set id = 3 where name = 'hyderabad';

ERROR:  permission denied for relation hyd

please let me know what is the issue with update command