Regarding tables detach concurrently with run_maintenance_proc()

От Durgamahesh Manne
Тема Regarding tables detach concurrently with run_maintenance_proc()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Respected Team

By default proc() does not detach tables concurrently. How do we implement tables detach concurrently without blocking running sessions in prod.
why this is very critical to implement for pg_partman.
if this is not available yet on 5.1.0 then when can i expect to get it
if already there then please let me know the implementation of detaching tables concurrently
Any best way to implement the same please  with out concurrently how do we ensure data integrity and consistency

Regards
Durga Mahesh