Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages

От Lenz Grimmer
Тема Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

Yeah, we don't really have space for the long variant in the version list. We abbreviate with RHEL and SL there already, so we should do the same here.

Sure, that's fine.

I have pushed an update with this information which should hit the website within an hour. Reviews are appreciated, as I changed some other things around as well to make things more clear (for example, trying to consistently refer to things as "RedHat Family" of distributions).

Looks great, thank you very much! Much appreciated. Next I'd love to have Oracle Linux being officially supported by the RPMs available from the dedicated yum repos, but I guess that's something I have to bring up over at pgsqlrpms-hackers@PgFoundry.org first, seems like updating the web pages is the smallest problem :)

Thanks again!

Lenz
--
 Lenz Grimmer <lenz@grimmer.com> -  http://www.lenzg.net/