Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages

От Lenz Grimmer
Тема Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Devrim,

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> FWIW, I *test* the packages on SL, CentOS and RHEL before pushing them
> to the public repository.

Is there an automated test suite that you perform and is it available
from somewhere?
I'd be glad to give it a whirl on OL.

> I don't have OL handy. If there is a bug, then we will need to be responsible for any issues
> that may arise.

Sure, I understand. FWIW, the ISOs can be freely downloaded from
various places. The system
is pre-configured to obtain updates from Oracle's public yum repository.

See https://wikis.oracle.com/display/oraclelinux/Downloading+Oracle+Linux
for a list or sources.

> On the other hand, I am not that willing to add Oracle word to our website.

I see. Well, if that's the key concern behind this whole discussion,
just tell me so right away - there
is no point in trying to resolve technical issues, if it's actually
about politics.

Lenz
-- Lenz Grimmer <lenz@grimmer.com> -  http://www.lenzg.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Сообщение: Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages