Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On Thu, 2013-12-19 at 14:46 +0100, Lenz Grimmer wrote:
> Similar to CentOS or Scientific Linux, Oracle Linux is built
> from the very same RHEL source packages, so it's fully binary
> compatible. In fact, it would be considered a bug if there is any kind
> of incompatibility.

FWIW, I *test* the packages on SL, CentOS and RHEL before pushing them
to the public repository. I don't have OL handy. If there is a bug, then
we will need to be responsible for any issues that may arise.

On the other hand, I am not that willing to add Oracle word to our
website.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Сообщение: Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages