Re: Commitfest 2023-09 starts soon

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Commitfest 2023-09 starts soon
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Peter,

> Okay, here we go, starting with:
>
> Status summary: Needs review: 227. Waiting on Author: 37. Ready for
> Committer: 30. Committed: 40. Rejected: 1. Returned with Feedback: 1.
> Withdrawn: 1. Total: 337.
>
> (which is less than CF 2023-07)
>
> I have also already applied one round of the waiting-on-author-pruning
> described below (not included in the above figures).

* Index SLRUs by 64-bit integers rather than by 32-bit integers
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/44/3489/

The status here was changed to "Needs Review". These patches are in
good shape and previously were marked as "Ready for Committer".
Actually I thought Heikki would commit them to PG16, but it didn't
happen. If there are no objections, I will return the RfC status in a
bit since it seems to be more appropriate in this case.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev