Re: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> > Aleksander, I would greatly appreciate if you join me in managing CF. Together we can move more stuff :)
> > Currently, I'm going through "SQL Commands". And so far I had not come to "Performance" and "Server Features" at
all...So if you can handle updating statuses of that sections - that would be great.

> Server Features:
>
> [...]

I noticed that "Avoid mixing custom and OpenSSL BIO functions" had two
entries [1][2]. I closed [1] and marked it as "Withdrawn" due to lack
of a better status. Maybe we need an additional "Duplicate" status.

[1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/47/4834/
[2]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/47/4835/

--
Best regards,