Re: Commitfest Manager for March

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Commitfest Manager for March
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Andrey,

> > If you need any help please let me know.
>
> Aleksander, I would greatly appreciate if you join me in managing CF. Together we can move more stuff :)
> Currently, I'm going through "SQL Commands". And so far I had not come to "Performance" and "Server Features" at
all...So if you can handle updating statuses of that sections - that would be great.

OK, I'll take care of the "Performance" and "Server Features"
sections. I submitted my summaries of the entries triaged so far to
the corresponding thread [1].

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJ7c6TN9SnYdq%3DkfP-txgo5AaT%2Bt9YU%2BvQHfLBZqOBiHwoipAg%40mail.gmail.com

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Xing Guo
Сообщение: Disable LLVM bitcode generation with pgxs.mk framework.
От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed