Re: Building PostgreSQL in external directory is broken?

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Building PostgreSQL in external directory is broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro, Alexander,

> Please, check Alvaro's advise to run "git clean -dfx".  Helped to me.

Thanks, `git clean -dfx` did the trick!

> Could you give an example of when this can be useful?

And now I can answer my own question. I can move all shell scripts I
typically use for the development from the repository and be sure they
are not going to be deleted by accident (by `git clean`, for
instance).

Very convenient.

--
Best regards,