Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v10

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v10
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi again,

> Just a quick question - is there a reason for changing the subject of
> the emails?
>
> Not all email clients handle this well, e.g. Google Mail considers
> this being 10 separate threads. The CF application and/or
> pgsql-hackers@ archive also don't recognise this as a continuation of
> the original thread. So all the discussions in -v8, -v9, -v9 ets
> threads get lost.
>
> May I suggest using a single thread?

OK, the part about the archive is wrong - I scrolled right to the end
of the thread, didn't notice v10 patch above and assumed it was lost.
Sorry for the confusion. However, the part about various email clients
is accurate.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev