Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Role vCPU limit/priority

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Role vCPU limit/priority
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Yoni,

> It would be useful to have the ability to define for a role default vCPU affinity limits/thread priority settings so
thatmore active sessions could coexist similar to MySQL resource groups.

To me this sounds like a valuable feature.

Would you be interested in working on it? Typically it is a good idea
to start with an RFC document and discuss it with the community.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: XLog size reductions: smaller XLRec block header for PG17
От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: Remove unused fields in ReorderBufferTupleBuf