Re: Two entries with the same primary key

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Two entries with the same primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Ivan Evtuhovich <evtuhovich@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Merlin,
>
> we've resynced slave and now everything is OK, thanks you for help.
>
> And only one last question, where to read about this bug, because
> my colleges  want to know, what happens.

there are several standby related issues fixed: see release notes here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/interactive/release.html

for what I was thinking might have got you (which was just a wild
guess and may have nothing to do with your actual issue -- just did a
quick re-read), google the thread "Hot Backup with rsync fails at
pg_clog if under load"

merlin

Сообщение: Re: Tab completion not working on OSX Lion (10.7.3)
Сообщение: Re: Tab completion not working on OSX Lion (10.7.3)