Re: Tab completion not working on OSX Lion (10.7.3)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tab completion not working on OSX Lion (10.7.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> writes:
> On 04/13/12 12:07 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Apple broke this (again, or should I say worse) in their Lion update of
>> libedit.

> libedit has a long and nasty track record of being quite buggy.   I was
> using it briefly on a couple Unix systems we were trying to avoid
> gnupollution on and found it was way easy to coredump psql just by
> hitting keys too fast.   meh.

Yeah, to be fair the bug in question is upstream's, not Apple's.
I'm just griping because they seem to grab random snapshots of
upstream's SCM and release them with hardly any testing.  It would
possibly be all right if they didn't then sit on that release for
an entire OS major version cycle :-(