Re: [GENERAL] Issue with json_agg() and ordering

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Issue with json_agg() and ordering
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 6:22 AM, Charles Clavadetscher
<clavadetscher@swisspug.org> wrote:
> Hello

yes.  however, you would say, json_agg(a... not 'a.*').  The .*
notation only works in certain contexts, and is transformed at parse
time to, a.col1, a.col2, a.col3...  which would not work inside an
aggregation function which can only handle a single column or record.

merlin

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pglogical bidirectional replication of sequences
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pglogical bidirectional replication of sequences