Re: server crash with "process 22821 releasing ProcSignal slot 32, but it contains 0"

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: server crash with "process 22821 releasing ProcSignal slot 32, but it contains 0"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, I'll look into reproducing the crash conditions. =A0Unfortunately
>> this is a critical server and it crashed during a time sensitive
>> process. I can schedule a maintenance window though but it will have
>> to wait a bit.

I suspect (but haven't had time to prove and may not for several days
-- unfortunately going on vacation momentarily) that this might be
caused by pl/sh.  In particular, we have a routine that was
inadvertently applied to the database in with windows cr/lf instead of
the normal linux newline.  This is an older version of plgplsh (1.3)
and is maybe minus some relevant bug fixes.  Just wanted to give a
heads up so that you didn't waste time investigating.  I will follow
up on this eventually.

merlin