Re: High SYS CPU - need advise

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: High SYS CPU - need advise
Дата
Re: High SYS CPU - need advise  (Shaun Thomas <sthomas@optionshouse.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Vlad <marchenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok, I've applied that patch and ran. The stall started around 13:50:45...50
> and lasted until the end
>
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/109778/postgresql-2012-11-16_134904-stripped.log
>
> the actual log has more data (including statement following each 'spin
> delay' record), but there is some sensitive info inside which I can't share
> with public.

first thoughts:
no single thing really stands out -- contention is all over the place.
lwlock, pinbuffer, dynahash (especially).  I am again suspicious of
bad scheduler interaction.  any chance we can fire up pgbouncer?

merlin

Сообщение: Re: High SYS CPU - need advise
Сообщение: Re: High SYS CPU - need advise