Re: Forms for entering data into postgresql

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Forms for entering data into postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Wolfgang Keller <feliphil@gmx.net> wrote:
>> Forms these days are written in HTML.
>
> Only by clueless/careless morons.
>
> HTML has never been, is not and will never be a usable GUI framework.
>
> And "web apps" are unusable garbage.

Look -- I appreciate people with strong unorthodox beliefs but your
statement above is just reflecting a blatant disregard for reality.
Just about all software people use for everyday tasks anymore is
targeted for the web, including the email client I'm typing this in.
The vast majority of enterprise SaaS apps are web deployed and so so
are intranet applications.   It's just the way things are and if you
know your technologies you can settle on a stack that approaches the
RAD platforms of old in terms of programming efficiency.

merlin