Re: json api WIP patch

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: json api WIP patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On 1/7/13 5:15 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> You (Merlin) have kindly volunteered to work on documentation, so before
>> we go too far with that any bikeshedding on names, or on the
>> functionality being provided, should now take place.
>
> Hmm, I was going to say, this patch contains no documentation, so I have
> no idea what it is supposed to do.  "Recently discussed" isn't a good
> substitute for describing what the patch is supposed to accomplish.

Why not?  There are functional examples in the docs and the purpose of
the various functions was hashed out pretty well a couple weeks back,
deficiencies corrected, etc.

reference: http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/json-accessors-td5733929.html

merlin

От: james
Сообщение: Re: json api WIP patch
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: optimized DROP of multiple tables within a transaction