Re: Draft release notes complete

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Draft release notes complete
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> I have completed my draft of the 9.2 release notes, and committed it to
> git.

The beta release announcement is on postgresql.org with a direct link
to the release notes.  The notes lead off with:

NARRATIVE HERE. Major enhancements include:

MAJOR LIST HERE

That looks a little unfinished -- this is exactly where many people
land to see what's coming with the new release.  Need some help
putting together the major feature list?

merlin

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Ensure age() returns a stable value rather than the latest value
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Ensure age() returns a stable value rather than the latest value